Newly Accepted/Waiting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Digs_Deuce5

Reaction score
To everyone who has been accepted or waiting on acceptance to a medical school, wherever that may be...
Congratulation!! Seriously, you deserve a huge congratulations, a party, a pat on the back, a hug, and a long overdue rest. You have worked your tail off for this moment and my wish for you all is that it is paying off. If no one else has recognized your accomplishments or simply shown support, encouragement, happiness, excitement, or respect for the difficult journey you have endured to get to where you stand today, then please allow me to be the first to say, "You did it!! F-yeah!!" Go and take a break and reflect on what you have accomplished and bask in it.. I mean really enjoy this! You are going to be a Doctor soon, or you are at the doorstep of medical school, and during medical school, if you apply yourself in the same manner that got you to this point, you are going to be a tremendous doctor. Right now there is so much uncertainty, what-if, and how do I.. Let that go and just live in 'the now'. You are here, and you deserve everything that you have worked so hard for. When it is time for school to start, put that 'game-time' hat back on and get to work. Until then, remember, this is a time for celebration.
I wish you all the best of luck in your future endeavors, and for those still waiting on decisions... stay confident, stay positive, and remain proud of your many accomplishments.

Cheers everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Hey! Thanks for this! And yes, congrats to everyone who got accepted. I am just curious what are y'all going to do until matriculation? We've got like 9 months and under normal circumstances I would have been traveling. Are y'all going to work or straight up chill lol?

Hey! Thanks for this! And yes, congrats to everyone who got accepted. I am just curious what are y'all going to do until matriculation? We've got like 9 months and under normal circumstances I would have been traveling. Are y'all going to work or straight up chill lol?
I'm gonna try to do 50/50 work and chill. I also really want to travel.