Next Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

francais7979

french7979
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is the earliest date that one can apply to DO school?

Members don't see this ad.

you have to fill out application to aacomas just google it. the application is available for each cycle around may/june each year. once your app is complete (in most cases before) you can start supplemental apps at schools you are interested in. best of luck

I believe that this year AACOMAS began accepting applications on June 1st.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I believe that this year AACOMAS began accepting applications on June 1st.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong. :)
Ya I think it was June 1st, but the application opened up in May and you were able to send in your transcripts then, which is a good idea because it takes them forever to mark them received.

You were actually able to submit your app in mid May.

my advice is to get your app ready to go and on the first day you can click submit.

Some people got accepted as early as august/early september this cycle. Imagine knowing almost a year in advance! This blew my mind. I was still checking my computer every day waiting to get verified at that point!

Earlier=Waay Better

Some people got accepted as early as august/early september this cycle. Imagine knowing almost a year in advance! This blew my mind. I was still checking my computer every day waiting to get verified at that point!

Earlier=Waay Better

What, seriously?! What schools interview so darn early?

PCSOM interviewed as early as September