Mar 6, 2013
Fhloston Paradise
Status
Dental Student
My mailing date was 9/02, but unfortunately, my final recommendation letter was submitted that same morning! Does anyone know when the next mailing date will be so the schools can see my newly submitted letter on my AADSAS? I submitted the 17th of August and wasn't sent out until 2nd of September so I hope I don't have to wait another 2 weeks for schools to get them in!

OP
Alpha Centauri
Mar 6, 2013
Fhloston Paradise
Status
Dental Student
I believe mailing days are every Friday.
Actually I think you're right. My application was sent out that Friday my GPA was finally verified (Verified the monday of the same week), so I think it'll be sent out this week. I was spooked because my application was never mailed out since submitting August 17th but I guess it just needed to be GPA verified before

O Gaúcho

2+ Year Member
Jul 14, 2014
Status
Dental Student
Letters of recommendation become immediately accessible to dental schools after your application is "mailed out." My letter of recommendation from a dentist was sent in after the mail date and schools could still access it immediately once he submitted it. For example UNLV emailed me and said I'm missing my letter of recommendation from a dentist but after he sent it (a day after mail out date maybe) in I called and they could access it that same day.

Last edited:
Reactions: rich123321
OP
Alpha Centauri
Mar 6, 2013
Fhloston Paradise
Status
Dental Student
Letters of recommendation become immediately accessible to dental schools after your application is "mailed out." My letter of recommendation from a dentist was sent in after the mail date and schools could still access it immediately once he submitted it. For example UNLV emailed me and said I'm missing my letter of recommendation from a dentist but after he sent it (a day after mail out date maybe) in I called and they could access it that same day.
Thanks! Well regardless my new application is being sent out this Friday so I am sure it will be sent out alongside my application by this weekend

Aug 25, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
Is this also true for new DAT scores? My application should be mailed out tomorrow, 9/9, but my DAT scores haven't come in yet. They'll probably be in by next week (I hope), will the schools have immediate access to that as well?

WheatLom

2+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
my mailing date was the same day. From what I understand they can see it right away. I got my letter in after mailing, but I called a school and they just downloaded it. Now my app is complete. I called a dew days ago. soon as the app is submitted and verified the school can and will look at it. I was getting information from schools before mailing.

Reactions: O Gaúcho