PharmPhoX

10+ Year Member
Nov 21, 2005
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Hey everyone! I'm in a dual acceptance program with Midwestern University. I am going into my second semester 2nd year of college then when I'm done I'll go to CCP (CHicago College of Pharmacy). I am currently taking physics and Organic chem with both labs and some electives. I'm considering taking cell bio along with orgo and physics....It this suicide?? Or will it really help me in pharm school?? any advice will be appreciated!! thanks

b*rizzle

Master of Useless Info
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2004
Status
Pharmacist
PharmPhoX said:
Hey everyone! I'm in a dual acceptance program with Midwestern University. I am going into my second semester 2nd year of college then when I'm done I'll go to CCP (CHicago College of Pharmacy). I am currently taking physics and Organic chem with both labs and some electives. I'm considering taking cell bio along with orgo and physics....It this suicide?? Or will it really help me in pharm school?? any advice will be appreciated!! thanks
You'll be fine :) My advice is don't stress

ButlerPharm.D.

Honor Before Glory
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 17, 2004
Status
Pharmacist
I would take cellular biology as I'm sure it will aid you in Microbiology, Immunology, and Biochemistry to some extent.

About the Ads