Next Step Prep - opinions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rebecca_chatul_tov

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I am deployed right now and taking my PCAT overseas Jan 3. I am using next step PCAT prep, but it seems kinda derpy. I took my first diagnostic two weeks ago without doing any content review and got an overall 405. Is NS deemed tough and realistic prep by the pre-pharm community or are there other resources I should look at?
 
I used Dr. Collins to study for a month and got a composite score of 86 percentile. I would recommend using that because it comes with a ton of practice problems and packets that review material on the PCAT.