Next week interviews...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ViviPreDent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
if my mailing date was 7/22 and columbia sends out their interview invites early this week, would i be included in that batch or the next round of invites? my searching on last year's thread was a little inconclusive....what do you all think? thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

if my mailing date was 7/22 and columbia sends out their interview invites early this week, would i be included in that batch or the next round of invites? my searching on last year's thread was a little inconclusive....what do you all think? thanks!

Probably the first round of invites. Just saw your predents profile and you are off the hook!

Probably the first round of invites. Just saw your predents profile and you are off the hook!

Competing with applicants like Vivi makes me sweat uncontrollably.

Thank God she can take only 1 spot at 1 school :p

Members don't see this ad :)
Jeebus!

Please delay your application so that peasants like us stand a chance...

Competing with applicants like Vivi makes me sweat uncontrollably.

Thank God she can take only 1 spot at 1 school :p

i just looked at your profile and i think people would say that about you as well! :) good luck!

Jeebus!

Please delay your application so that peasants like us stand a chance...

never thought a 23 is considered peasantry in the pre-dental world.....you will certainly do well this cycle regardless of my app! :)

never thought a 23 is considered peasantry in the pre-dental world.....you will certainly do well this cycle regardless of my app! :)

In the world of SDN, there are those that sit on thrones and those that the thrones are built upon.

And you Miss... are sitting on the throne and I... am your leg rest.

Stop saying your stats are all bad. All I have to say is... I'M SCREWED. I cannot compete with these applicants, even you, JOoa0ky.

Vivi, you're fine; Albino, you're fine. I'm assuming your DATs are crazy because you're applying to just ivy schools.

If JOoa0ky is a leg rest, then I'm going to be the arm rest. :(

You all make me sad!

Stop saying your stats are all bad. All I have to say is... I'M SCREWED. I cannot compete with these applicants, even you, JOoa0ky.

Vivi, you're fine; Albino, you're fine. I'm assuming your DATs are crazy because you're applying to just ivy schools.

If JOoa0ky is a leg rest, then I'm going to be the arm rest. :(

You all make me sad!

don't be sad! we're all just wound too tight because of the stress....this forum is like a disease sometimes :/

Is it just me, or did you make that predents profile for the wrong year (last year). You would be 2012 Entering Class.

Doing that screws up very scientific and statistically significant averages (jk).

Is it just me, or did you make that predents profile for the wrong year (last year). You would be 2012 Entering Class.

Doing that screws up very scientific and statistically significant averages (jk).

yeah, the 2012 entering class page wasn't ready when i made the profile so i figured i would change it later...

Members don't see this ad :)
To cry or not to cry?

That is the question for tomorrow.

....definitely! i literally refrained from buying a super good deal NYC poster because of the dread that i might have to stare at it after not being offered an interview. you just never know with these adcoms!

....definitely! i literally refrained from buying a super good deal NYC poster because of the dread that i might have to stare at it after not being offered an interview. you just never know with these adcoms!

Haha, I'm assuming Columbia is your first choice?

Who cares about whether you score that high on the DAT. Once you hit the minimum or the established threshold set by schools it doesn't matter how high your DAT score is.

How does Columbia respond to applicants anyway? Mail or e-mail? I am praying for that quick email :)

fukitol.jpg