Ubiquitous1

Wooden Shoe Like To Know!
10+ Year Member
Dec 10, 2005
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey does anyone know if you can roll over this year's app to next year, or do you need to start over from scratch? I finished my app but didn't apply. Do I have to go back and re-enter all of my transcript crap. That was a major pain! :mad:

beredsox2

The Anti Anti-Dentite
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 20, 2005
Madtown/Beantown
Status
Pre-Dental
Ubiquitous1 said:
Hey does anyone know if you can roll over this year's app to next year, or do you need to start over from scratch? I finished my app but didn't apply. Do I have to go back and re-enter all of my transcript crap. That was a major pain! :mad:
Yea, I believe you would have to do it all over again. AADSAS doesn't exactly care what is best and easiest for the students, but rather what is best for their wallets.

utahdent123

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2005
Status
I spoke with AADSAS about this and I was told everything is deleted. Therefore you would have to start from scratch. The only thing that will take some time to redo is the transcript information. The rest you could save on Word and "Cut and Paste".

duh?

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 20, 2005
Status
Pre-Dental
i believe there's a new application each cycle. I filled out one last year for fun and there was no way to transfer the info, but then again, the application this year is kinda 'new'. So yes, you more than likely will be re-filling.

About the Ads