1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Next year's application

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Ubiquitous1, Dec 14, 2005.

1. Ubiquitous1

Ubiquitous1 Wooden Shoe Like To Know!

Pre-Dental
    Hey does anyone know if you can roll over this year's app to next year, or do you need to start over from scratch? I finished my app but didn't apply. Do I have to go back and re-enter all of my transcript crap. That was a major pain! :mad:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. beredsox2

beredsox2 The Anti Anti-Dentite
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Yea, I believe you would have to do it all over again. AADSAS doesn't exactly care what is best and easiest for the students, but rather what is best for their wallets.

4. utahdent123

utahdent123 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

I spoke with AADSAS about this and I was told everything is deleted. Therefore you would have to start from scratch. The only thing that will take some time to redo is the transcript information. The rest you could save on Word and "Cut and Paste".

5. duh?

duh? Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    i believe there's a new application each cycle. I filled out one last year for fun and there was no way to transfer the info, but then again, the application this year is kinda 'new'. So yes, you more than likely will be re-filling.