Jan 1, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I just got accepted, so of course, now the question is how to pay for all of this. Does anyone know a lot about the NHSC scholarship program? I'm not worried about living rural, I have lived in the middle of nowhere my entire life, it's honestly heaven to me. So my major points of interest would be:
When/How to apply? Around when do they usually open the application?
Are there any hidden catches?
I know it's hard to get, any tips?
I would also be interested if anyone knows of any small scholarships (as in NOT a service commitment type scholarship) open for dental students, and when it's best to apply for these?

Sep 9, 2019
It says you need an account on this? Can someone please clarify as I would like to know as well. I apply in May/June cycle and was wondering if I apply around then or do I apply after I get accepted? Please give any information as it will help. Thank you

gryffindor

15+ Year Member
Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
Yes you do need to register on Dentaltown. They need to verify you are a dentist. Contact the admins if you are still a student or pre-dent with an acceptance and they will help you register. I’ve seen students post relevant questions before. It’s set up this way so the average person from the public doesn’t come across the sensitive nature of topics discussed between professionals.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads