NHSC Scholarship?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Omahahahaha

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am curious if any dental students who applied for the NHSC scholarship this year have heard anything back yet. I know there were a few of us who interveiwed this summer.

People have posted on the MD, OD, and Financial Aid forums that they got letters last week as to whether they were accepted, declined, or placed on an alternate list. But I'm kind of worried that I haven't heard ANYTHING back yet.

If you interviewed this summer, would you please post if you have heard anything yet? Just so I know if we are is the same boat.....or if they just lost my information.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

my friend just found out last week that she got the scholarship.

Omahahahaha said:
I am curious if any dental students who applied for the NHSC scholarship this year have heard anything back yet. I know there were a few of us who interveiwed this summer.

People have posted on the MD, OD, and Financial Aid forums that they got letters last week as to wether they were accepted, declined, or placed on an alternate list. But I'm kind of worried that I haven't heard ANYTHING back yet.

If you interviewed this summer, would you please post if you have heard anything yet? Just so I know if we are is the same boat.....or if they just lost my information.

Thanks

Thanks comatose,

I finally did get my letter. I'm an alternate. But I doubt that many people would turn down the scholarship if they went through the whole process. So I'm not holding my breath.

Has anyone ever heard of anyone declining this scholarship?

I know someone that declined the scholarship. Her and her husband both applied hoping one would get it and they both did so she turned it down. Otherwise they wouldn't have a chance to work by each other when they were done school.