China and Eastern Asia Nice to meet you!

Started by Alex Kim
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Alex Kim

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

Nice to meet you, all of you Asian medstudents.

This is Alex, from South Korea.

It's first time to post my own thread.

I wanna know about other countries' medstudents, and hope to make friends. 🙂

Please leave many replies!

cya~
 
hi Alex..

i'm regina (but u can call me reg for short) from Manila, Philippines.
 
Hi, reg!

My English tutor(Mrs. Dy) is from Philippines. I think the surname, Dy, is Philippine own name, like Kim is Korean own family name. Am I right?

And last year, seniors of my school have been to Philippine for a graduating trip.

I may be related to Philippines tightly. 🙂


My final examinations are about to start. Please bring me good luck!

cya!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi
I am a medstudent from China ,and now it is my 4th year (totally 6 years ).
Glad to meet everyone.
 
Hi,

This is Daniel, an medstudent from PR China.

My major is ophthalmology.

Alex, nice to meet you here.

My younger sister will go to South Korea on business next week.

Good luck!
 
hi , this is Tina ( a guy )from india , 3rd year med student . nice to see ya all ..
 
Hi, Tina.

Nice to meet you here.

I know, Aravind Eye Care System in India is wonderful ,their ophthalmologists are very excellent!
 
this is dr.cute from middle east 5th year md. student...22yrs old

nice to meet u 🙂
 
Hi, all,

i was born in china but studying in new zealand... im a 5th year and i want to be a surgeon! 😀
 
Unreal said:
Hi, all,

i was born in china but studying in new zealand... im a 5th year and i want to be a surgeon! 😀

i want to be a good eye surgeon!

Good luck! 👍
 
hey y'all! 🙂

I'm Brigitte from Cebu, Philippines! I wanna be an internist. I am currently in my 2nd year of undergrad studies.
 
hi.

just passing by here. i'm currently in my clinical clerkship year. 😀