-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Nice..............
Started by DSM
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yeah! 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
cool
*still teary-eyed* I'm so happy....thanks to Moosie for promoting this so well. Thanks to msheaddoc, whose post prompted the idea, and thanks to mods for "making it happen" so quickly!
Now, where's the other fogies?😕
"If you build it, they will come..." 😀
Now, where's the other fogies?😕
"If you build it, they will come..." 😀
😀
Us non-trads ROCK!!!
Now we just have to get in 😱 Well for me.... alas ... 3 more years... I'm going crazy!
Us non-trads ROCK!!!
Now we just have to get in 😱 Well for me.... alas ... 3 more years... I'm going crazy!
dtreese said:Just don't let them pesky kids in here! *prepares his beatin' stick*
We already have more posts in 12 hours than OPM. Great work, everyone. 🙂
Amy B
I miss my son so much
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
This is cool. I noticed there is no message on the main page telling people of the new forum so it will be up to us.
Dtreese, is going to keep the youngters out for us. 👍
dtreese said:Just don't let them pesky kids in here! *prepares his beatin' stick*
Woo hooo!!

mshheaddoc said:😀
Us non-trads ROCK!!!
experience is worth something!!!!!
UNTlabrat said:"If you build it, they will come..." 😀
On the back of my berkeley review book it says, "If you study it, it will come...." 😀
👍 I love it 😍 it's great and just what I need! Keep up the good work! Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 12
- Views
- 4K