Nightmare!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mikey4226

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just had a dream last night that I got rejected from UIC, which is my top choice....I was so disappointed/mad...at least until I woke up and realized I was dreaming, but I'm still a little more worried than I was before lol. I can't wait for all this to be over, then maybe i'll have happier dreams hehe.

Members don't see this ad.

This is great because I had a dream Tuesday night that I had an interview at UAB, but I could do NOTHING to get to the school for the interview. Everything was a disaster that morning, and I ended up getting to the school when the other interviewees were leaving. I remember trying to sneak out before anyone at the school talked to me, so I wouldn't be embarassed. Basically, I just thought, "no chance here, anymore!"

Members don't see this ad :)
:scared:That worries me, for some reason I have the worst luck with traffic and getting lost, no matter where I go!!! I still get lost at my own school, and I would like to think I know the campus pretty well. :scared:

I was in a hurry packing for my interview to marquete, I reached into my closet and grabbed two dress shoes and threw them into my suitcase. While getting dressed 1 hr before my interview I noticed I had two right shoes one brown and one black.... Doh, I sported my New Balances, I was going to use this as an oportunity to break the ice and get a laugh from my interviewers. But I was so nervous that I didn't mention them at all. Oh well

Heh, I was 45 minutes late to my interview at Indiana last year. It was pretty embarassing...traffic is a mother

Judging from your status, it all worked out for you. That's comforting.

I had a nightmare a few days before the DAT last year that I woke up the morning of the test and forgot EVERYTHING.

Needless to say, I didnt sleep for the next few days till the test was over:laugh:

one of my friends was late to her Harvard med school interview by 2 hours cus of traffic/construction! but she still got in their program, so i guess they're pretty cool about that

I had a bad nightmare the other night that I was on the plane flying to my interview at Case when some terrorists took over the flight and so I didn't make it to my interview. I was really ticked! It seemed so realy too!