NIH Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dalian

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anybody applied NIH program has received invitation?:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I did receive an invitation in early Oct.. I am going to havr interview there next week. Is it a very good program? I am very into bench research.

Members don't see this ad :)
Garden666.

correct me if i'm wrong...but didn't you say way back in August that you were having trouble writing your PS because your english wasn't that great and you were looking for one of my old posts relating to my PS.....

i'm just curious...are you an IMG? and HOW ON EARTH are you landing such good interviews!?!

either way, congratulations...that's EXCELLENT! but do fill me in on your secret!

Hi, rirrirri:

I did not see your post until today as I was on my big intervew trip. I came to the U.S. after college (so my undergraduate was outside of the u.s.). I did go to medical school in the u.s. and i am a naturalized u.s. citizen. Even though I had medical school education in the u.s., I still do not feel that my English is as good as my native language. I think that getting a M.D. in the U.S. did help me a lot for getting into the residency.

garden666 said:
I did receive an invitation in early Oct.. I am going to havr interview there next week. Is it a very good program? I am very into bench research.
Could you please post your exp. after NIH interview? Mine is in Dec.
Are u going to give a seminar? Thank you in advance.