NIH UGSP questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yeloFELO3

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been invited to be a semi-finalist for the NIH Undergraduate Scholarship Program. I will have a phone interview pretty soon.

Has anybody gotten this far in the program?

If so, is there any advice or information that I can know for the interview? I have been looking at potential mentors, and stuff about NIH in general, etc., but I am completely in the dark about what they would ask.

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry to revive this thread but did you end up receiving it

i'm with 135pipe... sorry for reviving *again,* but did you receive the scholarship? also how was the phone interview? i'm wondering if i'm even a competitive applicant... ahhh.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
i hate to revive this thread again AGAIN... but i was just awarded the UGSP scholarship! if anyone has any questions, please feel free to message me and i'll gladly answer them.

i hate to revive this thread again AGAIN... but i was just awarded the UGSP scholarship! if anyone has any questions, please feel free to message me and i'll gladly answer them.
Hi, I just got my interview offer recently. Just wondering if you can share your experience with me?