NIH UGSP questions?

Started by yeloFELO3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yeloFELO3

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been invited to be a semi-finalist for the NIH Undergraduate Scholarship Program. I will have a phone interview pretty soon.

Has anybody gotten this far in the program?

If so, is there any advice or information that I can know for the interview? I have been looking at potential mentors, and stuff about NIH in general, etc., but I am completely in the dark about what they would ask.
 
i'm with 135pipe... sorry for reviving *again,* but did you receive the scholarship? also how was the phone interview? i'm wondering if i'm even a competitive applicant... ahhh.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i hate to revive this thread again AGAIN... but i was just awarded the UGSP scholarship! if anyone has any questions, please feel free to message me and i'll gladly answer them.
 
i hate to revive this thread again AGAIN... but i was just awarded the UGSP scholarship! if anyone has any questions, please feel free to message me and i'll gladly answer them.
Hi, I just got my interview offer recently. Just wondering if you can share your experience with me?