NileDDS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NileBDS

SDNator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Well, I guess this is the end of the line for me.

I will not be on SDN as frequent in the future as I will be starting school tomorrow. It looks like I will be even busier than I thought at the Pacific. Apparently, whoever wrote their handbook forgot to include words such as "free time" and "Saturdays".

Sorry for all the PM's that will go unanswered, but I will try to do my best to log on over whatever time I might have left on Sunday and maybe reply to some.
But for the most part, I will not be able to answer them.

I urge anyone who has information needed by others to share it, and keep the experience and information exchange flowing.
Please, if you have benefited in any way from any of the information I have posted here (from threads or PM's), please share it with others in great need of it. I am sure that there are very experienced and helpful members on this forum, and I am sure they will be able to help any one in need at anytime.
Also whenever you advance one step, remember those behind you, looking up to you for help, and remember that you could not have done it without the help of others who have helped you along the way as well.
This is not the time and definitely not the place for one to be selfish. The whole principal or logic behind forums is one of sharing.

Anyways, it is but another fight for me, and God willing I will prevail, just as we all do.
Come to think of it, all us FTD's are real warriors and are one determined bunch of people who just won’t take NO for an answer. You get rejected; you go back next year with better scores. You get waitlisted, and you just return with more experience under your belt and even more determined to ace that interview than ever before. That is how battles are won.

Just as one of my posts said before; "Strength and courage aren't always measured in medals and victories. They are measured in the struggles we overcome."
Just keep that quote in the back of your head.

Good Luck to everyone applying, seeking admission, just got rejected, on the waiting lists, just got back from an interview, waiting for board scores, finishing up school in your respective country, just got into a program or whatever situation you may be in. We have all been there, and if you try hard enough, you too shall succeed.

I also want to thank everyone on these forums. This has been a great learning process and experience for me and I am sure most of us, but above all, a great group of friends and people to hang out with.

"The strongest people aren't always the people who win but the people
who don't give up when they lose."
"Life will knock us off our feet again and again. You've been there
and so have I. But some people just won't stay "throwed." They get up
again, dust themselves off and go for it one more time. These are
people of courage. They are also people of faith and hope."

Members don't see this ad.

good luck,nile!u have been a great asset and help to the sdn!all the best and please do visit us at your free time so people will be benefitted from your posts... :thumbup: :thumbup:
thanks!

Thanks Nilebds, you had helped to so many sdn members.
Good luck to you.

We will miss your guidance , I hope that you will keep in touch with sdn.

Members don't see this ad :)
All the very best of luck to you Nile.
And thanks for everything! :D

Good luck also to all those accepted into Pacific. :thumbup:

all the best nile,,plzz remember us in ur spare time,,thanks for all the help,,, :thumbup:

Wish you all the best :)

Your nice words are very very very moving~~~

NileBDS is on his way to becoming NileDDS... hehehe...
Good luck NileDDS-to-be! :D
May the Force be with you.... and with the rest of us too.

hey Sherif,
ur msg is extremely sweet ...u were a big help always..and thanks for helping me and many others on this forum..i wish u gud luck ..i am sure pacific is gona be proud to have u !!!do keep us posted on ur life in pacific..
panchhi.
NileBDS said:
Hello everyone.

Well, I guess this is the end of the line for me.

I will not be on SDN as frequent in the future as I will be starting school tomorrow. It looks like I will be even busier than I thought at the Pacific. Apparently, whoever wrote their handbook forgot to include words such as "free time" and "Saturdays".

Sorry for all the PM's that will go unanswered, but I will try to do my best to log on over whatever time I might have left on Sunday and maybe reply to some.
But for the most part, I will not be able to answer them.

I urge anyone who has information needed by others to share it, and keep the experience and information exchange flowing.
Please, if you have benefited in any way from any of the information I have posted here (from threads or PM's), please share it with others in great need of it. I am sure that there are very experienced and helpful members on this forum, and I am sure they will be able to help any one in need at anytime.
Also whenever you advance one step, remember those behind you, looking up to you for help, and remember that you could not have done it without the help of others who have helped you along the way as well.
This is not the time and definitely not the place for one to be selfish. The whole principal or logic behind forums is one of sharing.

Anyways, it is but another fight for me, and God willing I will prevail, just as we all do.
Come to think of it, all us FTD's are real warriors and are one determined bunch of people who just won’t take NO for an answer. You get rejected; you go back next year with better scores. You get waitlisted, and you just return with more experience under your belt and even more determined to ace that interview than ever before. That is how battles are won.

Just as one of my posts said before; "Strength and courage aren't always measured in medals and victories. They are measured in the struggles we overcome."
Just keep that quote in the back of your head.

Good Luck to everyone applying, seeking admission, just got rejected, on the waiting lists, just got back from an interview, waiting for board scores, finishing up school in your respective country, just got into a program or whatever situation you may be in. We have all been there, and if you try hard enough, you too shall succeed.

I also want to thank everyone on these forums. This has been a great learning process and experience for me and I am sure most of us, but above all, a great group of friends and people to hang out with.

"The strongest people aren't always the people who win but the people
who don't give up when they lose."
"Life will knock us off our feet again and again. You've been there
and so have I. But some people just won't stay "throwed." They get up
again, dust themselves off and go for it one more time. These are
people of courage. They are also people of faith and hope."

your threads are always informative .Please visit sdn in your free time .Thank you for your help to sdn.Good luck once again.

Hey Sherif

Wish you all the very best for dental school and your other future endeavours. :luck: :luck: You've been a great help to SDN, so thank you.

Take care and keep in touch. :D

Hey Sherif,
Best wishes in your new journey. I hope that the success you have come across is always present for you.
Take good care of yourself, work hard, party even harder and be the best darn Egyptian dentist ever :) :)
Best wishes again,
Regards... :)

Dr.Nile DDS.......good luck ! :thumbup:

Dear
Nile dds,good luck and all the best in your future endeavours.
u were very helpful and do take time to reply our mails :)

thanks so much for the encouraging words and all the help :thumbup:
all the best !!
god bless u :)

ALL THE VERY BEST FOR YOUR SCHOOL :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
U HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SO HELPFUL TO EVERYBODY.
U DESERVE THE BEST.

Good luck and God bless you for everything you did on this forum. :)

Good luck, Nile! The dental world is small, and I hope to run into you sometime :)

Dr. Nile,

All the best to your study at UOP :luck: I really appreciate your help and encouragement. Wish you can still be around though...

Hello Nile,

Thank you for all your valuable words of wisdom.
All the very best to you in Univ of Pacific. :thumbup: :luck: :thumbup:

--DJ

wishing u good luck now & always.u have always been very helpful,thanx for everything. all the best.

Hey Nile.......m sending u loads n loads of luck in ur way .U r always a gr8 help n guide for hundreds of foreign dentists.Thanx 4 everything dude