NIU DPT Interview

Started by cq721
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cq721

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!

I was wondering if anybody is/was a student in the NIU DPT Program. I am curious as to how the interview process is and how you like the program. If anybody could provide their experiences, I would really appreciate that! Thank you 🙂
 
Hello!

I was wondering if anybody is/was a student in the NIU DPT Program. I am curious as to how the interview process is and how you like the program. If anybody could provide their experiences, I would really appreciate that! Thank you 🙂


Feel free to mag me I interviewed and went there for undergrad