Niu

Started by audisp87
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

audisp87

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone on this forum been accepted to NIU (or is a current student)? I'm looking for some information on the program from a students prospective..likes/dislikes ect...
 
Hey, I was accepted to NIU and got a tuition waiver for my first year. It was a school that I was really considering as I got near to making my final decision. There clinic was built a few years ago in an old Monsanto building and is excellent. There is a lot of space and everything is very nice and new. They have equiptment in house that a lot of schools may not have. The program is a little lean as far as Ph.D. faculty goes with only 3 on staff in addition to several clinical supervisors. I thought the program was very good though and is only going to get better in the previous years. If you are thinking of applying there I would strongly urge you to because it is a good place to go. Dekalb isn't a half bad place to live either. If you have more questions just post them here and I will do my best to answer them.