General Admissions & OTCAS NJ Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi Guys,

So I have been waitlisted at Columbia, NYU and Seton Hall. Seriously bummed but staying faithful. I noticed Kean's site says they are working on decisions they are just delayed due to the current circumstances. Does anyone know how these waitlists work? Are they ranked?

I understand NYU responses have to be given by Wednesday and Seton Hall was due on the third? Has anyone heard for Seton Hall in April?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Guys,

So I have been waitlisted at Columbia, NYU and Seton Hall. Seriously bummed but staying faithful. I noticed Kean's site says they are working on decisions they are just delayed due to the current circumstances. Does anyone know how these waitlists work? Are they ranked?

I understand NYU responses have to be given by Wednesday and Seton Hall was due on the third? Has anyone heard for Seton Hall in April?

I actually put down my deposit at NYU, but they extended their deadline until May 1st because of everything going on. so you may hear something closer to that day. I’m hoping you hear some good news soon!!!

Reactions: 1 user
I actually put down my deposit at NYU, but they extended their deadline until May 1st because of everything going on. so you may hear something closer to that day. I’m hoping you hear some good news soon!!!
Congrats girl! And that's good to know! Crossing my fingers. Thank you! I am really hoping to get off a waitlist sometime soon, the waiting is killing me!

Members don't see this ad :)
If anyone was accepted into Seton Hall, there's a FB group called SHU MSOT Class of 2023!

Finally off the wait list. Just received a call from Seton Hall. I will be placing my deposit to hold my spot

Just off the waitlist at Seton hall. Will be giving up my spot at Kean.

Finally off the wait list. Just received a call from Seton Hall. I will be placing my deposit to hold my spot
Have you committed to Seton Hall? (If so, is there a group chat or anything?)

Hello, I have been keeping up with your posts as I have been hoping to get off the waitlist for Seton Hall. By any chance did you know what rank or placement? Or did they just give you an email saying you are off the list?

Hello, I have been keeping up with your posts as I have been hoping to get off the waitlist for Seton Hall. By any chance did you know what rank or placement? Or did they just give you an email saying you are off the list?

Hi, about two weeks ago I spoke with SHU admissions and they told me the class was full. I asked him to please keep me on the waitlist. Last Tuesday the dean called me and offered me a spot. Unfortunately, I do not know what my ranking was. However, I keep in constant communication to reaffirm my interest.

Thank you for the response! And congratulations! Hopefully, something opens up.

Have you committed to Seton Hall? (If so, is there a group chat or anything?)
[/QUOTE
Someone did start a FB group called SHU MSOT Class of 2023, but I don’t know if there are any administrators left. Their have been a few.

Hi, about two weeks ago I spoke with SHU admissions and they told me the class was full. I asked him to please keep me on the waitlist. Last Tuesday the dean called me and offered me a spot. Unfortunately, I do not know what my ranking was. However, I keep in constant communication to reaffirm my interest.
Also, who in particular did you email? Sorry for not asking this earlier.

And yes, I did commit to SHU.

If any of you want any information on Seton hall's OT program feel free to ask! Currently an OT student there.

If any of you want any information on Seton hall's OT program feel free to ask! Currently an OT student there.

Hey, I would love for you to share any thoughts about the program! feel free to message me!

Thanks