NJDS Students

Started by menaniac
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

menaniac

Moxious!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry for posting here, but I couldn't find and class-specific threads. I'm going to be an incoming to the NJMS this August, and am looking for a roomate. I don't see that NJMS or NJDS have much in the way of housing match-up stuff, so I thought I'd post here and see if any of you are interested in crossing that invisible line between the two schools to become roomies? I have all necessary furniture/cooking stuff/everything you'd need for a 2 bedroom apt., right down to the drapes. You would have to provide your own bed/desk. Anyone looking for a completely turn-key solution to your housing needs that doesn't want to live in the dorm? PM me with your questions/interest and we'll talk! 🙂