NJMS Stuff

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iferg17

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was accepted to NJMS and plan on attending. When do they send information about housing and other things?

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats!!!! See ya this Fall!!!!

Im not sure exactly, but they will be having another luncheon I believe in June, where they will address all those things like housing, financial aid, etc. in more detail than they did at the luncheon in January. If you call them up, they may be able to help you out even right now if you wanted

Members don't see this ad :)
hahah right on!! :laugh: while we're here.....i have a question.....what determines who will get rooms in the new dorm? is there some kind of lottery system or does everyone who wants a room get one?

Blue Scrub said:
hahah right on!! :laugh: while we're here.....i have a question.....what determines who will get rooms in the new dorm? is there some kind of lottery system or does everyone who wants a room get one?
***shrug***..no clue...but we have to wait a year anyway cuz they are building em..by that time we will be MS2 :thumbup: ...so we have a advantage over MS1 i guess....

hey thats right! the pics of the new dorm look really nice.....wouldnt mind being in there...cant wait till its built....