NKO for ODS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

csnitchl

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I'm heading off to ODS in a few days, and looking through the OTC website there are a bunch of online courses that we complete there. It says if you already have a NKO account you can go ahead and do them. Does anyone know if there is any good reason to do them before getting there? Would this give me any extra free time while I'm there, etc? Thanks for any replies

Members don't see this ad.

So I'm heading off to ODS in a few days, and looking through the OTC website there are a bunch of online courses that we complete there. It says if you already have a NKO account you can go ahead and do them. Does anyone know if there is any good reason to do them before getting there? Would this give me any extra free time while I'm there, etc? Thanks for any replies

Might give you more time to hang out in the barracks, PT, or polish shoes. Not going to give you more time at the club.

Might give you more time to hang out in the barracks, PT, or polish shoes. Not going to give you more time at the club.

Yeah, after I posted that I realized that my free time here in the real world is probably more valuable than it will be there. Thanks for the reply.