NM interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

justgettingby

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have 2 interviews coming up (NY and Alabama).

All you nuc residents out there, if you had a chance to do your NM interview over again what important questions would you ask now knowing what you know about the specialty...

Members don't see this ad.

I would like to ask the program graduates' job placement. Be warned that I suspect all the PDs are going to lie. They may say our graduates went into very good fellowship programs or even radiology. But the PET/CT fellowship doesn't necessarily leads to job. And these days, even radiology residents can't find job.

As I know, you should have more than two interviews. There are so many openings if you consider the size of the specialty. Of course, it tells something.

Good luck. You are a trooper.

I have 2 interviews coming up (NY and Alabama).

All you nuc residents out there, if you had a chance to do your NM interview over again what important questions would you ask now knowing what you know about the specialty...

Thank you NM2010. I just landed an interview at stanford. any views on this program??

Don't be fools, guys. Let me say this once and let it sink in:

ABNM stands for American Board of No Marketability :laugh: