nmbe explanations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

supergirl280

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anyone know where to get these? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

there's some bootlegs of questionable quality/accuracy floating around on the IMG-heavy sites.....but nothing official exists

btw...PLEASE DON'T PM ME ASKING FOR THESE....I DONT HAVE THEM....after asking about them in another thread I got over 30 PM's from people looking for them.....

ez to find. you guys are rediculous if you can't. i perfer to pay and get a nice score report.

Members don't see this ad :)
haha...blz enjoy the assloads of PM's you're about to get....

ya lol..

anyways i made a mistake, i thought you guys were just referring to the forms and answers - not explanations. i wouldn't trust any explanations out there anyways because they are probably written by some student. all you need are the questions and the answers.

there's some bootlegs of questionable quality/accuracy floating around on the IMG-heavy sites.....but nothing official exists

btw...PLEASE DON'T PM ME ASKING FOR THESE....I DONT HAVE THEM....after asking about them in another thread I got over 30 PM's from people looking for them.....
lol I keep telling ppl......this is SDN......its neurotic central! A whiff of something like this is enough to have ppl running out of the woodwork and bombarding the poster with pms asking for material

lol what'd u tell the 30th person?

lol I keep telling ppl......this is SDN......its neurotic central! A whiff of something like this is enough to have ppl running out of the woodwork and bombarding the poster with pms asking for material

lol what'd u tell the 30th person?

Same thing happened to me. I think there are 20 lurkers for every one poster here. If I ever had anything good, I'd only share it with actual contributors to the board.