NMR/IR Spectroscopy?

Started by niza0212
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

niza0212

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did a search and found responses for years past (apparently it wasn't really asked on older PCATs), but I was just wondering if anyone knew if more recent PCATs have had any NMR/IR Spectroscopy questions. Thanks in advance!
 
I took the test last September and the questions I got that pertained to organic chemistry were a couple stupid-easy reactions, like hydrogenation for example. I doubt you'd see NMR or IR on the test, at least from my perspective.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.