NMS or BSS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

-=UberSharky=-

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
path is kinda my weak point right now. i only have time to do either NMS or BSS. which one would you guys recommend ?

Members don't see this ad.

if path is your weak point i would skip nms and the other and opt for robbin's path review. the questions are excellent and the explanations have great teaching points. helped me a bunch.

thanks for the response souljah. a quick follow-up to my question : did you think the robbins questions was comprehensive enough to cover all path and pathophys needed on step1?

yes. robbins Q book covers every chapter in the big robbins. it hits all the high points either as a direct question or through explanations of wrong answers.

great book.

later

Members don't see this ad :)
-=UberSharky=- said:
thanks for the response souljah. a quick follow-up to my question : did you think the robbins questions was comprehensive enough to cover all path and pathophys needed on step1?

yes, i thought it covered just about everything. not only did it cover the major areas of path that are generally covered well in most sources i.e. cardiac, liver, etc - but it also covered areas that i felt weren't covered well in other sources i.e skin, musculoskeletal, breast, lung, etc.

souljah1 said:
yes, i thought it covered just about everything. not only did it cover the major areas of path that are generally covered well in most sources i.e. cardiac, liver, etc - but it also covered areas that i felt weren't covered well in other sources i.e skin, musculoskeletal, breast, lung, etc.

How long do you need to go through the path question book?

I have never seen it :) Is it friggin huge? ...

Scooby Doo said:
How long do you need to go through the path question book?

I have never seen it :) Is it friggin huge? ...

It's about 300 pages (with detailed answers included). There's more than 1000 ?s in there.