No Bachelor's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I came from a CC as well - applying this year without a BS. I have already transferred to a 4 yr though, with only 3 semesters left for a BS. I'm curious as to whether or not the CC applicants are staying at the CC to see if they get in first? Seems like a big waste of time not to at least move forward and get your BS while your waiting...

~above~
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I strongly urge people to at least have a start on a BS or complete one prior to applying to Pharmacy school. If you don't get accepted to Pharmacy school, you'll at least have a back-up.


-- lola
 
Oh ofcourse, I'm in the process of getting a bachelor's, but if I get accepted into pharmacy school then hooray.
 
I strongly urge people to at least have a start on a BS or complete one prior to applying to Pharmacy school. If you don't get accepted to Pharmacy school, you'll at least have a back-up.


-- lola

But of course. I already applied/got accepted into a undergrad program to get my bachelors. However I have no idea which I am going for. Pharmacy is the only thing I have ever thought of doing. Any suggestions on what would look good to adcom's?