Dec 1, 2010
Status
did ASDOH call all of their offers today? if i did not get a call, does it most likely mean i did not get in? or do they do snail mail?

Oct 11, 2010
Status
No call doesn't mean rejection, but for normal procedure for acceptance for December 1st is like this

AADSAS
Invited for interview -> blank -> offer made -> phone call -> snail or e mail for letter of acceptance

Destiny11

7+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
did ASDOH call all of their offers today? if i did not get a call, does it most likely mean i did not get in? or do they do snail mail?
If you already interviewed and did not receive a call yesterday, then you are waitlisted. Admission is now on a rolling basis until they fill their class.

Mar 15, 2010
Utah
Status
Pre-Dental
When I interviewed in October, one of the admissions guys said that they weren't going to finalize decisions until the middle of December and acceptances might not appear until the end of December. Just something he said, I don't know if this is a fact.

Destiny11

7+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
When I interviewed in October, one of the admissions guys said that they weren't going to finalize decisions until the middle of December and acceptances might not appear until the end of December. Just something he said, I don't know if this is a fact.
Hmmm....