No emails after verification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GreenMichigander

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
My application was verified last week but I have not received any e-mails requesting the supplemental fee/where to send it. I know there is information online about where to send it for some schools (ex: Detroit Mercy is a send-in), but I thought they all sent e-mails regardless. Anyone else experiencing this?

Members don't see this ad.

My application was verified last week but I have not received any e-mails requesting the supplemental fee/where to send it. I know there is information online about where to send it for some schools (ex: Detroit Mercy is a send-in), but I thought they all sent e-mails regardless. Anyone else experiencing this?
Not all schools with send an email. Some may also take a couple weeks before sending out emails. If you track the school specific discussions, you can see if anyone else has received it.

Reactions: 1 user
That's weird, just got verified today and 10 out of the 15 schools I've applied to have emailed me already