Just need some advice regarding a hold I have been put on at PCOM. There is a lot of different things going around the tread about when a decision will finally be made. Should I go ahead and just forget it and assume I won't get in and start thinking about next cycle? I don't want to dish out 2k for Kaplan course then end up getting in. I wish the school would just give us a date when we can finally expect a decision. It seems as if applicants at most other schools have at least heard something about waitlist.