No interview invites yet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

antler22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there cause for concern if I haven't heard anything about interviews yet? I esubmitted my application in the middle of july and am starting to get quite nervous...am I still okay here?

Members don't see this ad.

Is there cause for concern if I haven't heard anything about interviews yet? I esubmitted my application in the middle of july and am starting to get quite nervous...am I still okay here?

Which schools did you apply to?

UNMC, Creighton, Maryland, Iowa, Marquette, ASDOH Louisville and VCU

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm also getting nervous. I submitted my AADSAS apps early, but I didnt take my DATs until July 24th. So I guess it took a couple weeks for the schools to receive the official scores, but I haven't gotten any interviews at schools that already sent some out.

UNMC, Creighton, Maryland, Iowa, Marquette, ASDOH Louisville and VCU

Marquette and Maryland haven't started inviting yet. But others have started a while ago. Why don't you give them a call to find out your current status?

I'll join the nervous crowd. I took my DAT July 29th......so I am either complete or just started review at schools. My stats are on predents, I'm taking 3 grad classes this fall.......................my story is little different probably compared to most people, but I'm hoping to land at least just 1 interview so ADCOMS can see more than just paper.

Count me in... Took DAT july 17th and submitted a week later

I'm also with you guys. I submitted June 19th, and took the DAT's Aug 2nd. i check AADSAS status every chance I get.

I submitted May 30th, but didn't take my DAT until July 25th. I just got my first interview from Columbia today via Email!! :D I was freaking out just like you, checking my AADSAS frequently and running to get the mail every day. You'll be fine (if your scores are good). Just relax....

1. Too early?
2. something your ps?

Creighton and Iowa started for sure.

No interviews yet either. E submitted June 9th, DAT Aug 25th

:(

Got a Nova rejection though! haha... :/

Is it a good idea to call schools or are we just annoying them by doing that?:confused:

I think its wise to call and make sure they have all your stuff...dat, aadsas, letters, etc. In my experience they dont seem to get to bothered by the calls.

Is it a good idea to call schools or are we just annoying them by doing that?:confused:[/quote]

hey i didnt get invites until last week but i sumbitted july 4th and day was done in may! i applied to several of the schools you did. use sdn as a guide to see what schools are/arent reviewing at the moment and follow up with any of the schools if you feel something is amiss....keep the faith

I e-submitted pretty early in June, then took my DAT in mid-july. basically my application was sent to the schools in early july, then revision w as sent out on 8/6. I haven't heard of anything from the schools yet.

I am nervous too...will I get at least an interview? Even one interview doesn't garantee anything, i was expecting to get at least a few as I applied to 16 schools...but i'm worried since my stats are not that great.

Well If you havnt heard anything at least you havnt been rejected yet....thats always one plus ..... I got one interview from Nova like a month and a half ago but have also recieved two rejections since so I am kinda getting nervous also espcially if Nova ends up being the only school I get an interview from

what are your stats? is it your first time applying? getting one interview is tough enough, let alone several

I am a second-time hopeful. It is true compared to last year, the schools are starting a bit early with interview invites. However no one should be worried this early since the usual interview process runs until Feb. After that you have not heard anything from schools, I guess that's the time to panic or prepare for the worst.

I personally know number of people who were interviewed after December and accepted to multiple schools last year.

The game is just starting and it is a marathon rather than 100 meter dash.
I know how hard this waiting game is but only way to play is just to be patient.
Let's all hurry up and wait...right?
Good luck to us all!!:thumbup: