1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

no interview yet?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by bwshear04, Dec 3, 2008.

1. bwshear04

Pre-Dental
    do i have a shot in hell if I havent even gotten an interview yet at a school I really want to go to? I would rather just know and be rejected at this point rather than the received/under review crap so I know whether to accept offers from other schools.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. 206127

Dental Student
    Accept at least one offer! If your top choice gives you a shot later go for it... if it's your top choice, it's probably worth losing 1000 bucks over. And if they never call you, at least your in somewhere...

4. needa20

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    what is you gpa, DAT score? when did you submit AADSAS? what schools did you apply to?

5. bwshear04

Pre-Dental
    3.3 22/22/20

UW, OHSU, UofP, are the ones im interested in that I haven't heard from. I sent my app in July, but retook the DATs beginning of Oct. And yeah, Im definetely holding a spot, I just wanted to know if I had a shot at all.

thoughts?