1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

no interview yet?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by bwshear04, Dec 3, 2008.

1. bwshear04

Pre-Dental
    do i have a shot in hell if I havent even gotten an interview yet at a school I really want to go to? I would rather just know and be rejected at this point rather than the received/under review crap so I know whether to accept offers from other schools.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. 206127

Dental Student
    Accept at least one offer! If your top choice gives you a shot later go for it... if it's your top choice, it's probably worth losing 1000 bucks over. And if they never call you, at least your in somewhere...

4. needa20

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    what is you gpa, DAT score? when did you submit AADSAS? what schools did you apply to?

5. bwshear04

Pre-Dental
    3.3 22/22/20

UW, OHSU, UofP, are the ones im interested in that I haven't heard from. I sent my app in July, but retook the DATs beginning of Oct. And yeah, Im definetely holding a spot, I just wanted to know if I had a shot at all.

thoughts?