no interview yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bwshear04

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
do i have a shot in hell if I havent even gotten an interview yet at a school I really want to go to? I would rather just know and be rejected at this point rather than the received/under review crap so I know whether to accept offers from other schools.

Members don't see this ad.

do i have a shot in hell if I havent even gotten an interview yet at a school I really want to go to? I would rather just know and be rejected at this point rather than the received/under review crap so I know whether to accept offers from other schools.

Accept at least one offer! If your top choice gives you a shot later go for it... if it's your top choice, it's probably worth losing 1000 bucks over. And if they never call you, at least your in somewhere...

what is you gpa, DAT score? when did you submit AADSAS? what schools did you apply to?

3.3 22/22/20

UW, OHSU, UofP, are the ones im interested in that I haven't heard from. I sent my app in July, but retook the DATs beginning of Oct. And yeah, Im definetely holding a spot, I just wanted to know if I had a shot at all.

thoughts?