no LOR matching form?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kathinthehat

I like teef
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have read around that LOR matching form is not MANDATORY. I already sent my letters to my university's letter service, and they will send it to aadsas without the matching form (cause i didnt give them to my writers! oops). So im fine, right? not a big deal?
Also, I had my transcripts sent today, but i didnt submit my apps yet, thats fine too right? Luckily i did send in the transcript matching form
Thanks for any advice.

Members don't see this ad.

kathinthehat said:
I have read around that LOR matching form is not MANDATORY. I already sent my letters to my university's letter service, and they will send it to aadsas without the matching form (cause i didnt give them to my writers! oops). So im fine, right? not a big deal?
Also, I had my transcripts sent today, but i didnt submit my apps yet, thats fine too right? Luckily i did send in the transcript matching form
Thanks for any advice.

You can just fill out the LOR matching forms and give them to the career center.

I think I saw you today at the transcript place :p

kathinthehat said:
Thanks for any advice.

The reason why they want you to use the matching form is so that they can easily match those letters up with your file (using your AADSAS ID). It probably won't be a big deal since your university will be sending all the letters in a packet w/ your SSN (I presume), but I would call them up if your letters don't show up a week or 2 after your school sends them.

hey! thehello, arent u tim??