No more easy QR Problems

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sean Shukoor

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
With the addition of a calculator on the QR, has ADA omitted the easy problems that required only a few clicks on the calc to solve? you know like what is x percent of a number and similar problems? Can someone who has taken the DAT comment on this?

Members don't see this ad.

With the addition of a calculator on the QR, has ADA omitted the easy problems that required only a few clicks on the calc to solve? you know like what is x percent of a number and similar problems? Can someone who has taken the DAT comment on this?

well man last time I didnt study for math and got a 16. This time around I studied, did not practice on calculator. The result was a 14 AND I forgot to use the calculator. So practice with it, so you remember its there. I thought they were harder.

My DAT had some of those kinds of problems.