no more hope..:(

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sunn802

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
are all schools done interviewing by now? specifically new jersey and tufts?

Members don't see this ad.

There is always hope.......its called next year.....I don't know if either of those schools is still interviewing, but I would start working on next year because March is late to interview

Some schools go until the end of march, I think. I had 2 interviews in march, and neither school was filled up. Also, schools interview for waitlist spots.

But really, I'm not sure how many spots there are floating out there still. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an invite from BU a week or so ago. I guess schools are still interviewing.

sunn802,
the worst case is you are going to have to apply again. I recommend assuming that at this point and proceeding accordingly. If you get an invite, great! It's not the end of the world. It's only one extra year.

thank you so much for the encouragement..:)

Sunn,
I know it can seem discouraging, but don't lose hope! I hope you get an invite and an acceptance, but I was in your position last year and taking another year was probably one of the best things that ever happened to me. Think of it as a year to get all of the things accomplished that you've wanted to, but haven't had time for (in my case - running a marathon and getting all of my pictures organized) and a year to relax and recharge before dschool. Plus, reapplicants seem really dedicated and they like that.

Good luck!

I was at UMDNJ in mid Feb. and Dr. Linfante said it was their last interviews were the next week, so as far as I know they they are done. Don't ever give up though! This year was my fourth year applying and after no interviews, I finally got four and two acceptances. You can do it, the next cycle is only a couple of weeks away.:)

I was at UMDNJ in mid Feb. and Dr. Linfante said it was their last interviews were the next week, so as far as I know they they are done. Don't ever give up though! This year was my fourth year applying and after no interviews, I finally got four and two acceptances. You can do it, the next cycle is only a couple of weeks away.:)

Hey, SoonDent..
how many courses have you been taking per year during this four year time span? You're really a perseverant guy :)

Saying what you already know. There is always a chance, but the later it gets, the lower and lower that chance becomes. I hope you beat the odds. If not, you may want to definitely consider calling the schools and asking what you can do to improve your application. Good luck.

Sunn,
I know it can seem discouraging, but don't lose hope! I hope you get an invite and an acceptance, but I was in your position last year and taking another year was probably one of the best things that ever happened to me. Think of it as a year to get all of the things accomplished that you've wanted to, but haven't had time for (in my case - running a marathon and getting all of my pictures organized) and a year to relax and recharge before dschool. Plus, reapplicants seem really dedicated and they like that.

Good luck!

delta gamma dds? or am i way off with that one and the anchor..