No more pre-dec?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Raynie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I'm basically in the freaking out stage. I currently have 1 interview (in state) and 1 rejection. I'm still waiting to hear back from other schools. My AADSAS application was completed on 9/16 and officially sent on 1001 (late, i know). My stats are AA = 19, TS = 19, PAT = 24. sGPA = 3.94 and cumulative is 3.92. What are my chances of hearing back from other schools???

Members don't see this ad.

you really have amazing stats. The fact that your stuff was sent out early october AND you still managed to get 1 interview is really impressive lol

I wouldn't be bothered at all... and who knows, maybe that 1 state school is enough to land you a december 1st acceptance :)

However, I dunno how many other pre-dec interviews you'll get.... I think most schools are booked all the way till early dec.

raynie i wouldnt worry. the only thing thats kept you from getting an interview in my very unexpert opinion is the lateness of your app. next year you will be a shoe in. if god forbid you dont get into state school this year, try to flesh out your ECs and leadership experience.

but all in all you are good boo. i cant see how you wouldnt get in next cycle. 1 year is nothing over the course of your existence.