no news?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bonquiqui

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Loma Linda or Vermont? I'm sure there might be a few others who haven't sent anything...

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi guys, i'm sorry i know this is irrelevant but do you guys know how long it takes to get a thread previewed and approved? thanks!!!

sorry lol i mean as in the threads in this forum! apparently a moderator has to approve them first before they are publicly viewable?

I hope that you hear something from those programs. My original inquiry, however, is in regards to those programs that have sent out nothing (no invites and no rejections). There's plenty of us who have heard nothing from programs, but we know they sent something out based on the interview invite/rejection thread.

Again, any programs still left that haven't sent anything?

I hope that you hear something from those programs. My original inquiry, however, is in regards to those programs that have sent out nothing (no invites and no rejections). There's plenty of us who have heard nothing from programs, but we know they sent something out based on the interview invite/rejection thread.

Again, any programs still left that haven't sent anything?
St Luke's Roosevelt
I saw that SUNy downstate gave out invites..but only one person said so and it seems unusually early for them..anyone else hear from them?

They made offers earlier this week. Their interview date is Saturday, January 17th. They apparently had a problem with ERAS and originally sent invites on 12/12 but had to resend them this week.

How about Maryland? West Va? Any word from these? Thx!