no primary but secondaries in

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ema

Biti ili ne biti?
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got some secondaries and my primary is not even verified yet. Is ot ok to go ahead and send them in?

Members don't see this ad.

How did THAT happen?

I got a secondary from an allo school & my AMCAS application is not even reviewed yet. I guess this means that they don't screen based on your primary, so might as well just sent it out.

Members don't see this ad :)
Roman said:
I got a secondary from an allo school & my AMCAS application is not even reviewed yet. I guess this means that they don't screen based on your primary, so might as well just sent it out.

How did they know you were applying?

sounds like they just want your money

Ema said:
I got some secondaries and my primary is not even verified yet. Is ot ok to go ahead and send them in?

Same thing happened to me as well. As long as you meet there minimum requirements for GPA and MCAT it is fine to send them in. It really kind of upset me that I got secondaries from allo schools without them even looking at my primary. It just seems like they don't put too much time into their applicants.

Yes, the secondary is without any screening. Its not that they dont care, they do but when time comes, (When they get money from as many people as they can they will work on who to accept.) hehehe

Ema said:
Yes, the secondary is without any screening. Its not that they dont care, they do but when time comes, (When they get money from as many people as they can they will work on who to accept.) hehehe

Greedy adcoms!! :laugh:

What allo and osteo schools give secondaries without a secondary?

Soccer885 said:
Same thing happened to me as well. As long as you meet there minimum requirements for GPA and MCAT it is fine to send them in. It really kind of upset me that I got secondaries from allo schools without them even looking at my primary. It just seems like they don't put too much time into their applicants.

It probably means that they use primaries just because they have to and then you fill the same things out on the secondary. just a thought i had