Ema

Biti ili ne biti?
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 23, 2005
307
0
Status
Pre-Medical
I got some secondaries and my primary is not even verified yet. Is ot ok to go ahead and send them in?
 

mj1878

Water good...
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 14, 2002
656
1
41
Barnes and Noble, studying as usual.
mj1878.wordpress.com
Status
Medical Student
How did THAT happen?
 

Roman

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2004
28
0
Status
I got a secondary from an allo school & my AMCAS application is not even reviewed yet. I guess this means that they don't screen based on your primary, so might as well just sent it out.
 
About the Ads

Hardbody

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 14, 2005
743
2
Status
Roman said:
I got a secondary from an allo school & my AMCAS application is not even reviewed yet. I guess this means that they don't screen based on your primary, so might as well just sent it out.
How did they know you were applying?
 

Soccer885

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2006
531
0
34
Florida
Status
Medical Student
Ema said:
I got some secondaries and my primary is not even verified yet. Is ot ok to go ahead and send them in?
Same thing happened to me as well. As long as you meet there minimum requirements for GPA and MCAT it is fine to send them in. It really kind of upset me that I got secondaries from allo schools without them even looking at my primary. It just seems like they don't put too much time into their applicants.
 
OP
Ema

Ema

Biti ili ne biti?
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 23, 2005
307
0
Status
Pre-Medical
Yes, the secondary is without any screening. Its not that they dont care, they do but when time comes, (When they get money from as many people as they can they will work on who to accept.) hehehe
 

CatsandCradles

SDN Donor
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2005
1,654
5
Status
Other Health Professions Student
Ema said:
Yes, the secondary is without any screening. Its not that they dont care, they do but when time comes, (When they get money from as many people as they can they will work on who to accept.) hehehe
Greedy adcoms!! :laugh:
 

kylecare

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
Aug 6, 2006
75
0
Davie, FL
byu.facebook.com
Status
Medical Student
Soccer885 said:
Same thing happened to me as well. As long as you meet there minimum requirements for GPA and MCAT it is fine to send them in. It really kind of upset me that I got secondaries from allo schools without them even looking at my primary. It just seems like they don't put too much time into their applicants.
It probably means that they use primaries just because they have to and then you fill the same things out on the secondary. just a thought i had
 
About the Ads