No Replies from Internships!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eaglesfan1392

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a P2 currently at Philadelphia College of Pharmacy and I applied for a few summer internships at pharma companies about a month ago. Am I crazy, or should I be worried that I haven't heard back for an interview yet?!? I know I am capable of at least getting an interview because I did so last year when applying. Does anyone have any suggestions about what I should do?

Thanks in advance!
 
if you haven't heard by now you probably won't hear back. may need to network outside the box. However, I did have two interviews in May back when I was still a student. keep looking and don't give up