No response from school after interview

Started by wizard123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wizard123

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I Interviewed at UMass Medical in late November and still haven't heard anything..... Do I just assume that this a R and move on or keep some hope?? (low stats, in state applicant btw)
 
IS higher stat applicant who interviewed in August and haven’t heard…unfortunately I’m right there with you. Truthfully I don’t know what to think of it. Others have reported being waitlisted so I’m not hopeless but definitely not hopeful either
 
Last edited:
IS higher stat applicant who interviewed in August and haven’t heard…unfortunately I’m right there with you. Truthfully I don’t know what to think of it. Others have reported being waitlisted so I’m not hopeless but definitely not hopeful either
+1