No response...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalcraze

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed back in October at my state school (UW) and I haven't heard back yet. The portal still says 'Received/Under Review". I see that some other people, who interviewed after me have already been accepted to the school. Does that mean that I am waitlisted or is it a silent rejection?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in the same boat. My AADSAS still says "Invited for Interview". I called the schools and they said they are "still reviewing my application". -__-

I interviewed back in October at my state school (UW) and I haven't heard back yet. The portal still says 'Received/Under Review". I see that some other people, who interviewed after me have already been accepted to the school. Does that mean that I am waitlisted or is it a silent rejection?
Nope. That means they're putting you up against all those that have interviewed pre December but didn't get accepted with those that are interviewing post December. The wait list doesn't get formed until the class is filled. I doubt UW does silent rejections. They only interview 150 or so people and they accept about half. Surely they let the other 75 know of their status.