RyanRyan

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2006
Davis
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Hi, so my plan to apply super early backfired for various reasons and now I have to consider schools that are not on rolling admissions where I won't be at a disadvantage if I apply late...

Does anyone know which schools aren't on rolling admissions and require PCAT? I'm trying to broaden my list of schools but I can't find a website where they say which schools aren't on rolling admissions.

Thanks a lot for any help

ADN1226

Class of 2012!
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 21, 2006
Status
Resident [Any Field]
How late is it??? Cuz I think submitting it around september would still be early for rolling admissions. I know a lot of reapplicants are applying super early (july-august)... but don't be scared because of that... i'm sure sept would still be pretty good. As for other schools without rolling admissions, cant think of any off the top of my head but look at pharmcas... for each school, it should say. Sorry I couldn't help much.

ginephre

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2006
Colorado
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
from what i remember university of iowa is not rolling and does require PCAT. but for the schools that i applied to that were "rolling" i only got my apps in like a month or so early and i still got in. there are only a few schools that take apps now and will interview you and accept you before december.

rxlynn

10+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Status
Pharmacy Student
RyanRyan said:
Hi, so my plan to apply super early backfired for various reasons and now I have to consider schools that are not on rolling admissions where I won't be at a disadvantage if I apply late...

Does anyone know which schools aren't on rolling admissions and require PCAT? I'm trying to broaden my list of schools but I can't find a website where they say which schools aren't on rolling admissions.

Thanks a lot for any help
UGA is not rolling, but if you don't live in Georgia you are at a big disadvantage being out of state.
Mercer is rolling, but they will not interview their first batch until sometime in September, so you are at no disadvantage there for at least another month. They interviewed for the last year's cycle as late as April 2006, so their interviewing goes on for quite awhile.

About the Ads