No Score Option

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CarrollSaint09

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am taking the PCAT this Saturday and already planned on taking a no score, mostly just to get the experience of the test. I have not really studied except browsing some books, so I'm pretty set on the no-score option. Does taking a no score show up to schools, is there a record that you took a no score at one point? 😕
 
I am taking the PCAT this Saturday and already planned on taking a no score, mostly just to get the experience of the test. I have not really studied except browsing some books, so I'm pretty set on the no-score option. Does taking a no score show up to schools, is there a record that you took a no score at one point? 😕

The schools will not receive any records of your score or know that you are selected the "No score option" even if you selected them as the Pharmcas recipient. Don't worry 🙂