No Secondaries; 1 Week Since Submitting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Hey guys. I submitted Wednesday the 17th. I have no GPA verification of course, butI have not received ANY secondaries from 8 of my schools. Why would this be the case? I think a reason to this is that I have one last letter to get (will have this weekend) and so an evaluator is not complete, rather, it is still "New". Would this be cause to postpone schools forwarding their secondaries to me, or is there likely just a heavier influx of applications at this time and I have to wait a while longer. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys. I submitted Wednesday the 17th. I have no GPA verification of course, butI have not received ANY secondaries from 8 of my schools. Why would this be the case? I think a reason to this is that I have one last letter to get (will have this weekend) and so an evaluator is not complete, rather, it is still "New". Would this be cause to postpone schools forwarding their secondaries to me, or is there likely just a heavier influx of applications at this time and I have to wait a while longer. Thanks!

I got my secondaries after my GPA was verified.

Reactions: 1 user
This is normal; do not worry. And yes, your situation could delay the sending of secondaries; however, some schools may request the secondary to be submitted at the same time as the primary application. You may need to check up on the websites of individual schools to see whether or not this is the case.

Members don't see this ad :)
This is normal; do not worry. And yes, your situation could delay the sending of secondaries; however, some schools may request the secondary to be submitted at the same time as the primary application. You may need to check up on the websites of individual schools to see whether or not this is the case.
Cool. So I should see them rolling by once my GPA is verified and my Aadsas becomes technically finished

Im only concerned because I am hoping to get pre december interviews to my top choice in state school
"Don't let perfect be the enemy of good."

That's best case scenario, and you may have a great shot. If not, you will still likely get an offer from somewhere.
It's a stressful process, but you applied early enough and have good stats. It'll be okay.

hey you dont need to worry a single thing with that GPA and the DAT score

a few schools will contact you right after your AADSAS application is verified, whereas some schools will contact you after AADSAS mails in your app. to the schools.

Keep on waiting bro they'll spam you with them soon :)

I e-submitted on the 5th, my GPA was verified on the 15th, and app was mailed out on the 19th. I am just now getting some secondaries and there are still 2 schools (out of 17 I applied to) that I have heard nothing from.