No-Shave November

Started by Sparda29
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sparda29

En Taro Adun
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you taking part in this as a male pharmacist? If so, has anyone said anything to you yet?

Mine's is starting to get a bit long, I'd say it's like a #5-6 on the clippers that the barber uses. By the end of November, I think it's gonna be at least an inch long. I am shaving around the edges to keep the beard in shape though.

I hope female pharmacists are not taking part in this. Oh the horror.
 
I am. It's hard, because it takes me like 5 minutes to be able to tuck my shirt in and zip my pants in the mourning
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Perfect excuse to grow a super creepy stache. My facial hair is splotchy so I can't do a full beard. I can do a stache and/or goatee only .
My beard is getting quite long. Problem is, I work in a small town and I'm Indian...
 
lol i'm doing the legs. and i'm a hairy indian girl... enough said. its getting waxed on thanksgiving. can't handle it no more!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad