No Statistics Class, Help!!

Started by Maimi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Maimi

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I graduated from undergrad in Spring 2015 and I'm applying to PharmD programs for Fall 2016 and I already submitted my PharmCAS applications, but when I was filling out supplemental applications I realized that I don't have a Statistics course listed! I took AP statistics in high school but the undergrad I went to and the schools I'm applying to don't accept AP for Stats.

What should I do?? Do I have to take a Stats class in Spring 2016 at a community college nearby?
Additionally, I already selected that I won't be taking classes in the future enrollment section of my PharmCAS application, is there a way to change that if I do take a class in spring?

I emailed all of the schools that I'm applying to, but I don't how long it will take for them to get back to me, so please give me some advice!
 
You should take it at a CC. All pharmacy schools require stats. I already have a BS too but never took stats. So I enrolled in a CC and took it in the Spring this year.

As for the change, I think you have to call pharmcas and ask them if you can edit the future enrollment part?