No Undergrad Science LOR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

comed

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I obtained my Bachelors several years ago, and recently completed an M.S. granting post-bacc. I am gearing up to apply for the 2017-2018 cycle, and am kind of hitting a road block.

I don't have an undergraduate science LOR. The only undergraduate LOR I have so far is from a non-science professor who I communicate with pretty frequently. I know each school has a different requirement, but will this severely limit my options? My pre health committee has a policy that they won't write committee letters for people who graduated more than a couple years out from the app cycle, so I am ineligible to get a committee letter.

I currently have multiple science LOR from my post-bacc M.S. program and LORs from work/volunteer experience.

My apologies if something similar has already been posted. Feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Doesn't matter if the science letter came from undergrad or grad. It just matters it came from science faculty.