Dismiss Notice
Last chance to give your feedback! Fill out the 2019 SDN Member Survey to let us know what's important to you (and win prizes!)

No word from LECOM Bradenton

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by asian pharm, Mar 6, 2007.

1. asian pharm

10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    I interviewed on 8 feb with Dr weimer for LECOM-Bradenton and have still not got a call from Dr Levin. I have read on this site that many people who interviewed after me got a call within a week ,and i am still waiting. does this mean i am rejected.:(

2. OP
    OP
    asian pharm

10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    anybody? any real thoughts about what to assume in this kind of situation? help appreciated.

3. Lisa102

2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    You may be on the waitlist or they have not yet made a final decision for you yet. I had interviewed at another school on October 28 and didn't hear back until just a few weeks ago and I was waitlisted. Don't give up hope!! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. comet81

comet81 Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    I think it you still have not heard after one month, you can call them. That's what I heard after my interview was done. If I were you, I would try to contact Jaqueline.

5. bamboo511

7+ Year Member

Don't give up, you can call them to find out what is going on. the deadline has passed so i know they're not getting new applications.

Have faith, i hope you get in.

6. Pharmacyguy4

5+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    Asian pharm...I interviewed on the 8th also with Dr. Weimer along with my twin brother...I already received my acceptance, but my bro hasn't yet so i am worried for him too. It would be nice if we both got accepted to the same school considering that we're twins and we're practically each other's shadow lol. But neways ya u should try calling and speaking with Dr. Weimer or Dr. Levin and see what they say. I think that's what my bro is going to do. But I mean just bc other ppl interviwed after u and got in b4 u doesn't really mean anything. I know it's stressful bc trust me I'm really stressed for my bro. But one of my friends interviewed at the University of Michigan dental school back in November and he was supposed to find out if he got accepted on December 1 but he didn't get accepted until late January. During his wait, ppl who interviewed after him got in before he did. So theres always hope. Just hang in there and hopefully u and my bro will get accepted.