• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

TexPre-Med

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 5, 2003
Texas
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
You guys need to read the question. Do you become an ob/gyn by taking an internal medicine residency? No! As far as the real answer goes: Everything to do with internal medicine has little surgery connected to it. Cardiology has cardiothoracic surgeons and gastro has colorectal surgeons, etc. The fields and knowledge required is too vast and a waste of time to do both. If you are just naturally rich and just want to have fun do a 5 year residency in cardio and another 5 in gen. surgery!

TexPre-Med

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 5, 2003
Texas
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
this was supposed to be a response. please disregard

About the Ads

(nicedream)

Fitter Happier
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 10, 2004
The Sea
Status (Visible)
delete.jpg

Amy B

I miss my son so much
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 7, 2000
Virginia
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I think the delete option has been turned off due to some people posting and then deleting the threads for no reason. I would ask DrMom if it has been turned back on.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.