Army Non-ADT Rotations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sonic doc

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I apologize if this has been addressed already. I am looking for help or where to find up to date information on setting up a few non-ADT rotations as a HPSP student (3rd year) at army community hospitals(w/o GME offices) or if I should attempt to rotate at one of the major medical centers. I haven't had any luck getting ahold of anyone using a phone number I found in the HPSP handbook for the local community hospital. I was wondering where I could find out if they still take students, and how to go about setting that up? Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

i would not waste time rotating where there isn't GME at the small MEDDACs. they won't know what to do with you, and may not have the foggiest idea about MOU's and rotating med studs. stick to a MEDCEN, contact their GME office, and tell them your situation. you can rotate on your own dime. you'll learn more, meet people who matter if you are interested in that program, and will have many fewer hurdles to jump.

good luck

--your friendly neighborhood welcome to your MEDDAC rotation, here is your empanelment your clinic starts now caveman