Non-PTCAS App. Process?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

destinedDPT

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am going to apply to few schools that are not participating in PTCAS in NYC such as CUNY Hunter, CUNY Staten Island, and SUNY Downstate.

Since their applications have not begun yet I want to know how it went, if anybody applied there. How was the interviews like? Stats like GRE, etc?

Also do you think its stronger to ask my exercise science instructor and my chemistry professor for a LOR? Exercise science I took 4 courses with and received A and A-'s. I took chemistry 1 and 2 with same professor and got both A's but I did not build any relationship with.

Thanks, appreciate it!
 
Last edited: